3 Day Tarangire Wildlife Safari Holiday
3 Day Tarangire Wildlife to Tarangire National Park has some of the highest population density of elephants as compared to anywhere in Tanzania and its sparse vegetation, strewn with baobab and acacia trees, makes it a beautiful and distinctive location to visit. Located just a few hours’ drive from the town of Arusha, Tarangire is a popular stop for people traveling through the northern safari circuit on their way to Ngorongoro and the Serengeti. The park extends into two game-controlled areas and the wildlife is allowed to move freely throughout.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Have morning breakfast and later check out for your transfer to Tarangire National Park. This 2850 square kilometers park is home to a number of wild animals including gazelles, hartebeests, elands, impala, zebra, buffaloes, leopards, and more. After lunch, you can have an afternoon game drive through the park. Dinner and Overnight at Tarangire Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Full Day Game Viewing
After breakfast, we depart for Tarangire National Park, for some incredible game viewing. Tarangire is a small park that offers some excellent sights of Tanzanian wildlife. During the dry season, this 3 Day Tarangire Wildlife comes alive as incredibly varied wildlife and birdlife congregate on the Tarangire River. The only permanent source of water in Tarangire National Park. We will retire for the night at a beautiful lodge that is set inside the park and has stunning views and a unique atmosphere.
Day 3: Tarangire – Drive back to Arusha
After great Wildlife encounters, you will start the amazing journey back to Arusha for your return flight back home. End of Safari in Tarangire.
The Package Includes:
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above-mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges.
- Private guide.
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop-up roof for game viewing.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport.
- Park fees.
- Crater fees.
- Airport Arrival / Departure Meet and Greets at the airport.
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests.
- Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tourist Visa.
- Luxury drinks.
- Laundry & other personal expenses.
- Tipping fees.
- Extra activities not mentioned.